Friday

Today

1. First of all, this heartbreaking shooting. I can't even talk about it. Some coward- walking into an elementary school with guns, himself wearing a bullet proof vest- he just destroyed so many people's lives. I can't even imagine.
2. My daughter did a great job at chapel this morning as part of the "heavenly host". She said her line! So proud.
3. We went to Nordstrom Rack afterwards and found her some sandals (perfect for our trip) for $5, and a blouse that I saw for her a long time ago at Nordstrom, but didn't buy it because it was too expensive. Found it today for $7. Win.
4. I forgot about my dog's grooming appointment, and had to race him over there to just get a bath. The kids and I picked out some things for his stocking- a cookie, a dog toy, and a new Kong.
5. I saw this quote this morning that said, "Do More Of What Makes You Happy," and I've been thinking about it all day. What makes me happy? I spend so much time worried about everyone else being happy. I need to work on that.
6. We have a freshly-baked pan of chocolate chip banana brownies. Perfect for 2 days before a bikini.
7. I want to go to bed at 7:00.
8. I have to work on getting the stains out of a load of laundry that was washed with a green crayon. I am armed with ammonia, WD-40, Oxyclean powder....I'll try anything.
9. The last of the Christmas presents are coming today-my husband's-via Amazon. Thankful for Amazon Prime this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment